Eligible vehicles for the Volkswagen Fleet Incentive (VFI) program:
New and unused model year 2018 Volkswagen models as outlined below.
|e-Golf (ZEV STATES ONLY)||TBD|
|Golf (All Trims excluding Golf R)||$500|
*e-Golf can be sold and registered to customers in ZEV states only (CA, OR, NY, VT, ME, MA, CT, RI, NJ, MD, Washington DC). Sales to customers outside of the ZEV states will be subject to chargeback.
Additional Program Rules
- Eligible vehicles can be factory ordered or taken from dealer stock.
- Factory ordered units will be eligible for the level of VFI incentive offered at time of delivery to the customer; not at the level of VFI incentive offered when the order is placed.
- Retail Incentives: National, regional, or other retail incentives (lease, APR programs, dealer cash, customer cash - including owner loyalty programs) can NOT be applied in conjunction with the VFI Program.
- Additional fleet incentives may apply based on purchase volumes. Please see your local dealer for details.
- At its sole discretion, Volkswagen of America, Inc. reserves the right to change the amount of the VFI throughout the year.
- You may qualify for higher incentives with larger purchase volumes. Please consult with your local VW dealership for further details.
- Fleet Customer Definition: A qualified fleet customer is defined as any company that purchases vehicles primarily for use in its business operations and registers the vehicle in the name of the business entity.
- Registration Requirements: Vehicle(s) must be titled and registered in the US, in the name of the business entity and/or fleet management company
- In-Service Requirements: The customer must keep the unit in service for a minimum of 6 months or 18,000 miles, whichever comes first. Vehicles damaged beyond repair (i.e. flood, thermal incident, frame, etc.) are excluded from this minimum in-service requirement.